Can’t close document/canvas with Windows’ Close button in Photoshop Cs3 Extended

P
Posted By
penguin
May 12, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I cant seem to close/minimize/maximese a document/canvas in Photoshop CS3 Extended with Windows XP close,minimise and maximise buttons. Is this normal?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

AW
Arpe_Wale
May 16, 2007
Me too – pretty frustrating. Can’t use the buttons on the image window, and had trouble resizing it until I fixed that somehow. Anyone know what’s up with this?
RB
Redwing_Blackbird
Jun 1, 2007
Are either of you running either Stardock Windowblinds or Alienware AlienGUIse? If so, try uninstalling it. Or if possible, disable it from skinning Photoshop on a per application basis.
AW
Arpe_Wale
Jun 3, 2007
Yep, windowblinds. Thanks, I’m not much of a techie so I’ll see if i can change windowblinds behaviour.
MD
Michael_D_Sullivan
Jun 3, 2007
You probably need to disable Windowblinds when using Photoshop.
AW
Arpe_Wale
Jun 4, 2007
Thanks guys, disabling Windowblinds for photoshop worked. Awesome!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections