TM
Posted By
Terry_M._Robinson
Aug 4, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve been unable to print from Photoshop Elements to my Epson Photo Stylus 825 with an Epson 4×6 photo paper roll. Epson says it has to do with the program that I’m trying to print from rather than printer settings.

Any answers?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JF
Jodi_Frye
Aug 4, 2004
It’s best to use the Epson Film Factory software that came with your printer for this type of prining. The 4 X 6 roll paper setting is meant to print all the selected images from within your folder…I can’t think of any settings in my PE1 that will do this…perhaps pe2 can. Please someone come forward and explain if it can.

If not try this in Film Factory. FF will print any format including photoshop psd’s so this works;

Open film factory>File>new roll,exisiting image folder> browse and load/copy/add images. Click ‘standard prints’, highlight images to be printed, follow steps through to print assignment>choose 4 X 6, click properties to get your print driver settings>paper tab>paper source>roll paper. Choose banner or cut sheet. Finish choosing all other print settings (media type (4X6 paper), mode,dpi etc.)..finish steps and print.
LR
leila_rahimi
Aug 15, 2004
How do I make Hint palette and How to palette show up when I lunch photoshop elements 2, They used to show up before.
DH
Dave Hamer
Aug 15, 2004
wrote in message
How do I make Hint palette and How to palette show up when I lunch photoshop elements 2, They used to show up before.

On the menu bar, select WINDOW, then make sure there is a check mark beside HINTS and HOW TO.

Dave

Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Dave Hamer
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.737 / Virus Database: 491 – Release Date: 8/11/2004
BB
brent_bertram
Aug 15, 2004
Terry,
When I’e printed on roll paper, I’ve had to set up the job in the Print Driver properties. Select roll paper.
Select size and type ( probably 4×6, Premium Glossy paper) Select banner mode ( I used it for a panorama ) and define a custom paper size for banner ( Largest I see is 4"x129" ).

I’m printing on an Epson 890 , but the choices are similar in your driver.

It works, but the setup is primarily in the Epson driver.

🙂

Brent

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections