How to purchase PS CS3 download version from outside USA?

OU
Posted By
Olaf_Ulrich
May 8, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just downloaded Photoshop CS3 trial version for Windows, and I want to buy the product (upgrade from English-language CS2). I want to purchase it from the U.S. online store but I cannot because I am not located in North America (I am in Germany, actually).

When I try to order from Adobe’s U.S. online store, the only payment they’ll accept is through a credit card linked to a U.S. address—I do have a credit card but of course it’s linked to an address in Germany. So, no way to complete the order. Instead, I get re-directed to the German online store.

When I try to order from Adobe’s German online store they’d charge me EUR 240 for the upgrade which corresponds to approx. $325 US! From the U.S. online store it’s only $199 US.

Hey! I don’t want the German-language software version. I don’t want German-language customer support. I don’t want anything physically shipped to my place. I just want an e-mail with the new serial number. So I don’t see why I’m supposed to pay a premium over the U.S. English-language download version just as a penalty for not being located in North America.

Does anyone have an idea how I can place my order in the U.S.?

— Olaf

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

AI
alan_ingham
May 8, 2007
Olaf

I too am living in Germany and fully understand your flustrations. However, after bashing my head against the wall trying to come up with a solution I gave up – took a read of the link given above and signed the petition. It made me feel better if nothing else, and the dog was grateful that I didn’t take my flustration out on him 🙂

In the end I purchased it from Amazon.UK for GBP 165.94 (including delivery which took 2 days). That corresponds roughly to what you quoted in Euros in your post but still works out a lot cheaper than ordering the English language copy here via Adobe Germany. And as we’re located in Europe Adobe can’t very well refuse Customer Support from any Adobe base in Europe.
3S
3wgift support
May 9, 2007
Slect us is Select easy.

Sub:Adobe Creative Suite 3 (CS3) Design Premium Bundle, Multi-Language for sale, Win, MAC

Name:Adobe Creative Suite 3 (CS3) Design Premium Bundle, Multi- Language, Win, MAC
http://www.3wgift.com/software/product_info.php?products_id= 3521

Platfrom: Windows and MAC, we have both two version

Price: 120$ for bundle
49$ for each
Paypal buyer protection support

Step by Step Screenshot:
http://www.3wgift.com/software/screenshots/adobe_cs3/

Each product can be purchase sperately, 49$ for each.

3wgift.com, trust based business.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections