LR
Posted By
Lauren_Rose
Jul 25, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve had a problem with the text on photoshop. (i have a mac, by the way) Even though the text is on, like, 6.. it’s still hugemungos. And i’ve tried EVERYTHING! I’ve restarted the computer several times and fiddled with it for hours but it still won’t work! everything else is working except for the text. has anyone else had this problem and can you help me? PLEASE!

Lauren

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BE
Bob_E._Warren
Jul 25, 2004
What are the dimension and resolution of your image? I believe this will affect what a given point size will appear.
Bob Warren
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jul 25, 2004
try clicking the ‘reset tool’ button after clicking the text tool.
BP
Brendan_Paxton
Jul 26, 2004
it is because when you open the image or make the new image you have it set on more than 72 dpi- to make it normal, make a new image and copy paste your old into it, and make the new image 72 dpi

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections