DG
Posted By
Danielle_Gibsman
Jul 24, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
The requirements for Photoshop Elements 2 indicate it works with: Mac OS 9.1, 9.2.x, or Mac OS X v.10.1.3-10.1.5.

I am using OS X 10.2.8. Will I have a problem using Photoshop Elements 2?

Also, Apple seems to update OS X faster than third party applications can keep up. If I upgrade to Panther (OS X 10.3.x), for example, will that mean I won’t be able to use Photoshop Elements 2? I’ve already found out that I can’t use my Photoshop Elements 1 with Max OS X.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jul 24, 2004
Danielle,

No problems with Panther … Elements works just fine. When Elements came out the OS version was only up to 10.1.5 so that is why they mention it but it works fine on all OS from then on … I’m using 10.3.3.

I can’t image that Apple will go away from Photoshop compatability and Elements is simply a cut down version of Photoshop. When they brought in OSX (on new computers) they also added OS9 and Classic mode so that older programs like Elements 1 would continue to run.

Wendy
DG
Danielle_Gibsman
Jul 29, 2004
Wendy,

Thanks for your help .

Danielle
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jul 29, 2004
Danielle,

Once you start using Elemtents I’m sure that you will love it. If you have any queries just ask here as there is always someone who will give you help.

Wendy

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections