NN
Posted By
N/A_Non_your_buisiness
Jul 23, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, My text will not show up when i attempt to add it to an image, it will get there, do the clicky thing, and the only thing you can see is if you hit the underline button, it wont show texts, and it says it is supposed to. Please help.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

KL
Kenneth_Liffmann
Jul 23, 2004
N/A
1. Text will appear on a separate layer
2. Be sure that size of text on this layer facilitates visibility. You may have to resize text
3. Be sure that color of text is not identical to background layer color so that you can identify it.
4. Be sure that eye icon of text layer in layers palette is highlighted
5. With text layer active, you can use move tool to position text in relation to background layer.

Hope that one of these suggestions enables the process for you. Ken
NN
N/A_Non_your_buisiness
Jul 26, 2004
Thanks, tried a bunch of those, but lemme try the others.
TF
Terri_Foster
Jul 29, 2004
N/A…

Have you got a layer that’s not transparent sitting over your text layer? I only ask because I just accidently did that and well thought of your post since of course my text didn’t show up but the type path was visible which looks like…you’re typing nothing but underlines. Thought I’d at least ask.

Terri
TF
Terri_Foster
Jul 29, 2004
Thought I’d best edit a bit. When I say non transparent, I mean is something blocking your text that is in a layer above your text in the layer stacking order. I wasn’t exactly sure how to word this.

Terri

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections