RD
Posted By
Robert_Dailey
May 4, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I had been having the same problems as others, ie. some components being installed while others were not, messages saying the installer was corrupt, install stopped after initialization, etc. I read all the posts and nothing seemed to work. Then I looked at an install log file in the Local Settings\Temp directory called MSI6f621.log (any file starting with MSI) and the first line said my AdobeBridge2all1.cab file was corrupt and could not install. Since I downloaded CS3 when I purchassed it, I went back to the Adobe Store and re-downloaded the fle. I re-installed and selected to Repair and off to the races I went. Everything installed just as it should. Be sure that the re-downloaded, uncompressed, install files are in the same Folder as you originally installed from. I know this may not work for everyone, but my problems were the same as everyone else so I am hopeful.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections