PH
Posted By
Pam_Holland
Jul 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have seen topics similar to this, but none that are specific enough. I’m trying to make a gag gift for a friend. I have a pic of her and one of an actor and I want to combine them so it looks like they’re in the same shot together. I have Photoshop Elements 2.0. But, it just looks really cheesy and unreal when I do it. I can’t get them cut out smoothly or put together seamlessly or any of that. Help!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MS
Mark_Sand
Jul 21, 2004
Pam,
A few things thing to try:
When you select the actor try feathering the selection a few pixels before you copy and paste to the friend picture. Feathering helps to eliminate sharp or ragged edges.

After pasting, you might also try selecting the actor layer and using the Blur Tool (with a small brush) on the edges so as to further smooth the transition.

It’s best if the resolution of the 2 pics are the same: before selecting the actor, convert the resolution of that picture to match the resolution of the friend picture.

Mark

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections