JC
Posted By
James_Crocker
May 3, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I would like to find some info on how to set up a high school composite for a small school. CS2 can handle the job but I am seeking refinement ideas. The final print needs to be about 30 x 40 and will contain student photos and class poems etc. Is there a classy template available? jc

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

H
Ho
May 3, 2007
Templates may be available and, if you don’t know Photoshop, that may be the way to go. If you have *any concept at all* of layers, layer styles and layer masks, you can knock out a composite with not much investment in time or effort.

Here is one I did for my daughter’s soccer banquet on very short notice:

< http://www.pixentral.com/show.php?picture=18yJYpQpFJ3Q7MuXoY SHhffh8uvol>

Each "snapshot" over the background photos is an individual layer that has been stroked, rotated (or not) and given a drop shadow. The upper left image of the throw in shot that extends out of the frame is was done with layer masking.
RL
Rakesh_Lal
May 4, 2007
You can try Contact Sheet feature of Photoshop. It can be found under File>Automate>Contact Sheet II. But it wont give you as creative output as Ho has created. Good work Ho!
BL
Bob Levine
May 4, 2007
Do you have anything besides Photoshop to work with. While Howard’s job is quite nice, I would have done something like this in InDesign.

Bob
LL
Larry_Ligon
May 4, 2007
Take a look at Smart Objects. You can make each picture a smart object and then you can just replace it with another picture.

Larry

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections