MW
Posted By
marianne_w
Jul 20, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Does anyone know how to add a caption to the bottom of an image (rather than to the inside of the image) that will be published on the web?

Thanks,
Marianne

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

JF
Jodi_Frye
Jul 20, 2004
ya just make your canvas larger at the bottom >image>resize>canvas size(drag center box to top). This will extend your canvas at the bottom and you can fill it with color and text. If ya need more assistance we are here 7/24. 🙂
DG
David G House
Jul 20, 2004
24/7 Jodi?????

WOW that must ahve been alot of partin’ ya been doing that has ya so wound you’re on here that long.. LMAO….

P.S.

Thanks for your comments on my Muskoka site….. and Martha says hi.. and to tell ya she only "puts up" with me cuz I’m soooooooooooooooo cute"… 😉

David
GD
Grant_Dixon
Jul 20, 2004
Jodi

Best to add it with HTML code 🙂

David

Tell Martha that I have a friend that is an ophthalmologist that I should introduce her to. 🙂

Grant
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jul 20, 2004
Oh thanks so much guys for pickin on me !

Dave, I said ‘we’ are here. Susan and Wendy and a few others I’m sure are up and about while we on this end of the world are snoozin…No, I was a good party girl last weekend. No boozin..just played cards …’pitch!’…tell Martha she is a heck of a woman XD

Grant, this is the Adobe Photoshop Elements forum….not the frontpage, dreamweaver,blah blah blah forum. Ya, HTML will work if Marianne wants to go that route. Now stop pickin on me !
GD
Grant_Dixon
Jul 20, 2004
Jodi

You love it!

Grant
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jul 20, 2004
Jodi,

Come to think of it there probably is one on us around 24/7 … hey we could advertise 24 hour cover ….

I always remember someone new posting a query and being totally amazed that he had a reply in seven minutes 🙂

Wendy
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jul 20, 2004
Wendy, ya, seems this is the place I ‘hang’ when I want to relax. Little one is napping and i really should be waking him up now ( na, 5 more minutes) and little princess pea is watching TV….’ My Time !!!!’
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jul 20, 2004
Jodi,

Its getting on towards midnight in the UK and around this time of night I like to unwind here …. sometimes I get carried away and before I know where I am its 2a.m. 🙂

Wendy
DG
David G House
Jul 21, 2004
Jodi.. we pick on you cuz we WOVE OU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH… and besides if we wern’t pickin on you we’d be pickin on somebody else.. 🙂 ,,, and Martha already knows shes a "heck of a woman".. after all she picked me 😛

Grant… Nothing wong with martha’s eyes now that she got them big pop bottle bottom glasses.. 🙂 hehehehe…. naw I am cute. 😀

David

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections