BB
Posted By
bob_bishop
Jul 19, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Anyone know of a person with very limited $ who would use and appreciate this program? Is in original box with users guide. I will cover shipping.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

RL
Russell_L_Andrews
Jul 19, 2004
Will it work on Windows 98SE and or XP? If it does I would like to have it. thanks Rusty
MM
Mac_McDougald
Jul 19, 2004
Last LE was 5.
*Should* run on anything.
Unless is Macintosh version 🙂

Retail version was either Win or Mac, not both.
OEM version, maybe both?

By the way, one thing it will do that Elements won’t: 16 bit files (although editing features are fairly limited for 16 bit). Also, Levels and Color Balance.

Mac
CW
Colin_Woodbridge
Jul 19, 2004
I have a version of 5 LE and the disk is labelled Windows and Mac. I only run on a PC with W2K so I can’t say if it works with a Mac. It came with a scanner.

Colin
RL
Russell_L_Andrews
Jul 19, 2004
Bob Bishop,
I sent you an email to the address you had listed when you joined this forum. Maxinet.com bounced back my email with a message that there was no user by that name.

Rusty
BB
bob_bishop
Jul 19, 2004
Sorry, Rusty. New E mail is Please advise shipping address. I am accepting your word that you are on an ultra lean budget. Sincerely, Bob Bishop
J
joncurtis
Aug 10, 2004
Do you still have this?
RL
Russell_L_Andrews
Aug 10, 2004
Joncurtis,
I already took him up on that offer. You might want to do a google on photoshop LE, I’ve seen it listed for less than $20.00 at a couple of places. I’ve also seen it listed for free from another person, can’t remember who and can’t seem to find it again. If I see it again i’ll repost.

Russell

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections