AP
Posted By
Andy_Pattie
Jul 18, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Today I opened some stored pictures and they all had a greenish-yellow color cast to them. When their in the thumbnails they look fine, but as soon as you click on them they’re displayed with a color cast. I did try multiple files and it is happening to all. Help!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

RR
Raymond Robillard
Jul 18, 2004
Try to calibrate your monitor. On a Mac, you do this by opening System Preferences / Displays / Color, then click on Calibrate.

On Windows, check in the Control Panel for Adobe Gamma.

Ray
GM
Gary_M._Morgan
Jul 26, 2004
Raymond,

You are a godsend! I was having a terrible time with photos taken with my Nikon Coolpix 5700. The photos were all yellow and off color. Other photos looked just fine and the "yellow" photos looked just fine in other graphic programs. I took your advice and changed my color profile for my monitor to Adobe RGB1988. That fixed my problem.

Thanks again for taking the time to help troubleshoot issues like this. Adobe wanted a fortune to give me the simple answer.

Gary

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections