CF
Posted By
c.fast
Jan 5, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have say, 3 images open in a tabbed window interface. I would like to take advantage of the the different document arrangements: vertical, horizontal etc. I choose 3 up and nothing happens. I make other arrange window choices and still nothing happens. Please tell me what I am missing here.
Thanks for your help.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
Ram
Jan 5, 2009
What OS?
R
Ram
Jan 5, 2009
The reason I ask about your OS, is that I don’t have that exact command on my machine. In my Tiger 10.4.11 Mac, it’s just Arrange (unless I’m not understanding you). So you must either be on Leopard or on a Windoze box. If the latter is the case, you will get faster help in the Photoshop Windows forum.
B
Buko
Jan 5, 2009
Are you using the application frame?
L
LarryGR
Jan 5, 2009
Try an arrange > float all in windows then arrange > tile or cascade…. if I understand your question right.
NT
Nini Tj
Jan 5, 2009
I think he is probably talking about the button "Arrange Documents" in the Toolbar and the choices for different ways of arranging the documents from there. Works as far as I can see both with or without Application Frame turned on.
CF
c.fast
Jan 6, 2009
You’re right Nini, that is the command that I am talking about. And I wasn’t using the application frame. I guess this isn’t a common problem. Now the situation is that it works sometimes, for example "two up" will work, but not all of the time.
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Jan 6, 2009
I find that you have to open the drop-down panel and then DOUBLE-click on the "arrangement" that you want.
SS
Shangara_Singh
Jan 8, 2009
The drop-down panel is located on the Application bar, not the Toolbar.

If you click then slide pointer to icon and let go, nothing will happen. You need to click once to access the pop-up panel, then click again on the target icon. There’s no need to double-click but it won’t do any harm.

I’d be tempted to call it a bug since there are other pop-up panels that do not require a second click and neither do pop-up menus. In fact, on the same pop-up panel, you can click-slide to the text command to select it but you cannot use the same method to select an icon command.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections