M
Posted By
MichelleMac
Jul 18, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I got Photoshop Elements today (it was borught for me), when I was reading the requirements and it said I need Windows 2000, XP etc, will the software work on my Mac laptop or do I need to get a different Photoshop which is designed to a Mac?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BH
Beth_Haney
Jul 18, 2004
It’ll work fine on any Mac, unless you’ve got something below OS 8.
MM
Mac_McDougald
Jul 18, 2004
My PE2 box says min of 9.1, Beth ?

M
BH
Beth_Haney
Jul 18, 2004
Typo! Typo! 🙂
MM
Mac_McDougald
Jul 18, 2004
Typo! Typo! 🙂

Oh, too bad…
I was going to try and load it on my antique Tosh, with 8.1. Oops, only 96MB RAM, too.

Mac
RR
Raymond Robillard
Jul 18, 2004
Did you get the Photoshop Elements 2.0 + Photoshop Album 2.0 bundle ? I’m not sure that they put Elements for Mac on the same disk, as they did with the Elements alone box, since Photoshop Album doesn’t work on Mac. Last time this happened, the person requiring information never posted back to update us.

Ray
C
clint
Jul 19, 2004
Why would anyone in their right mind, buy a Mac?
"Ray" wrote in message
Did you get the Photoshop Elements 2.0 + Photoshop Album 2.0 bundle ? I’m not sure that they put Elements for Mac on the same disk, as they did with the Elements alone box, since Photoshop Album doesn’t work on Mac. Last time this happened, the person requiring information never posted back to update us.

Ray

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections