PA
Posted By
Patti Anderson
Jul 16, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I found some really cool tutorials for making sketches from photos. I found it by accident when I did a search on pbase for high key photos.

The page is a forum, click on the topics for tutorials. Check out the Scrawly edges and its associated images. The dirty dog (border collie) is amazing! You’ll have to find a workaround for some of the steps in Elements, but most look very doable.

Patti

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DS
Dick_Smith
Jul 16, 2004
Patti,

was there supposed to be a link in there somewhere?

Dick
PA
Patti Anderson
Jul 16, 2004
Whoops! XD Here’s the link now: <http://www.innographx.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5>
DS
Dick_Smith
Jul 16, 2004
Thanks, Patti,

Neat looking forum, have it bookmarked, good rainy day stuff.

Dick
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jul 16, 2004
Patti,

Guess forgetting to post the link must be catching 🙂

Wendy
PA
Patti Anderson
Jul 16, 2004
Guess forgetting to post the link must be catching

Yep, I thought of you, Wendy, when I did that! lol

Patti
JC
Jane Carter
Jul 17, 2004
Phyllis Stewart is one amazing photographer and artist!
I have just spent an over an hour looking thru her pbase albums. Thanks for the link.
Very inspirational!
Thanks,
Jane
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jul 17, 2004
Jane,

Haven’t seen you around for a while … how is the new Mac? I thought about you the other day when someone asked about a Fire tutorial 🙂

Wendy
JC
Jane Carter
Jul 17, 2004
Hi Wendy, We went to Maine for a while, then I went to MacWorld in Boston. But have been really busy with my gardens, grandkids, and taking a class in GoLive.
Summer is short and intense here on Cape Cod, so we have to pack in a lot of fun, as September is only 6 weeks away.

GoLive is an amazing program, but its got a rather steep learning curve. I got a bit behind in my classwork, so have been concentrating on it. For someone who only knew HTML for the web stuff, GoLive is like moving from my old bike to a Ferrari.
I do watch this forum, as it is my favourite, so even tho I dont say much this summer, I am surely watching and copying the tutorials.
Will be back in October taking PSE classes, as it is my favourite program. LOVE the new Mac and its 20" screen.
Jane

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections