ST
Posted By
Samuel_Turner
Jul 13, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have just downlaoded an updated version of SilverFast with the elements plugin which works very well except that the "Select Import Source" menu now has a listing for both the old version of SilverFast and the new one.

I have deleted the old version from my system but that doesn’t seem to help. I’ve read elsewhere in the forum that the Import Source menu isn’t user customisable. Its not a major issue execpt that the two vesrions look identical in the menu drop down and I know its the sort of thing thats going to get very annoying once I’ve hit the wrong button a few times.

Oh and feel free to be sarcastic if I’m being really dumb and not done something obvious!

Thanks!

Running G5, OSX 10.2.8, Photoshop Elements 2, SilverFast SE 6.2.1r5

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

RR
Raymond Robillard
Jul 13, 2004
I don’t know SilverFast… But I’d look in Photoshop Elements’ folder for a duplicate (and older) plugin.

Macintosh HD:Applications:Adobe Photoshop Elements 2:Plug-Ins:Import/Export or File Formats or perhaps Automate…

Ray
ST
Samuel_Turner
Jul 13, 2004
Hi Ray,

You are a genius! There were no less than three entrys for SilverFast in the Import/Export folder.

Thanks very much!

Sam

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections