JF
Posted By
John_Florance
Dec 20, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I got a copy of Photoshop CS4 Extended – Student Edition from JourneyEd.com. Tried to register the product with myidentit-e.com and it says I have an invalid product code number. I call them and they tell me to call JourneyEd and get a new product code number. Called JourneyEd and they said that they don’t generate these numbers, call Abobe. I call Adobe and they ask me for some other code number which should be on the inside of the DVD cover. There is no number.

I have a feeling that I just spent $200 and some change for a product that I can’t use and no one wants to take responsibility. Any suggestions out there?

john

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

R
Ram
Dec 20, 2008
Sounds like you were scammed by JourneyEd.com. 🙁

There are a lot of illegal and fake copies on the web.
NK
Neil_Keller
Dec 20, 2008
Doesn’t look like journeyed.com has a stellar reputation. If they cannot resolve the problem quickly, get your money back. And call your credit card company today to dispute the bill (assuming you didn’t just send ’em a check).

I recommend that you should buy directly through Adobe, your school store, or other ethical vendor — check vendor ratings before buying.

Neil
NK
Neil_Keller
Dec 20, 2008
Doesn’t look like journeyed.com has a stellar reputation. If they cannot resolve the problem quickly, get your money back. And call your credit card company today to dispute the charge (assuming you didn’t just send ’em a check).

I recommend that you should buy directly through Adobe, your school store, or other ethical vendor — check vendor ratings before buying.

Neil

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections