B
Posted By
benjibuls
Dec 19, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Firstly I say congrats to Adobe on a vast improvement in this revision of Photoshop. Mostly impressed.

The appearance of selections in CS4 at 100% as compared to previous versions of Photoshop looks different and is causing selection nightmares for me. I assume this is to do with the new UI and rendering engine. Which by the way is freaking impressive.

The left hand side of the selection at 100% appears to be a pixel out until you start zooming in, but then it’s always a pixel out. It’s truly frustrating doing pixel perfect selections. Ultimately if this is a UI change rather than a bug I’d like to see a preference for classic selection style as this is actually having an effect on production in our studio somewhat.

Thanks,

Benji

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

NK
Neil_Keller
Dec 19, 2008
Just passing through with an observation…

Unless you like getting a lot of spam in your morning email, you should change your user name to something other than an email address.

Neil
B
benjibuls
Dec 19, 2008
Thanks mate,
I only just registered and I didn’t actually put my email address in on purpose as my username. I think it must have been the stupid autofill in Safari. Will clear that out now both in the Forums and preferences on this workstation.

Thanks for the headsup.

Benji

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections