TH
Posted By
Tony_Hegarty
Apr 27, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have just installed the PSCS3 upgrade. I expected it to over write CS2 but I find that I have both programs fully working. Is it safe to uninstall CS2 or as I have upgraded, will it’s uninstallation affect CS3. I don’t think in matters in this case but I’m using Vista Home Premium

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DM
dave_milbut
Apr 27, 2007
it is safe, if you use add remove programs in control panel (say "No" when it asks you if you want to remove "shared files".), but 1) you may want to wait until you’re comfortable with cs3 and are sure it works completely (i.e. if any bugs crop up) before removing cs2, and 2) if you use Image ready, be aware that it doesn’t come with cs3 so you might want to keep cs2 around just for that.
TH
Tony_Hegarty
Apr 27, 2007
Thanks for that. I think that I will hold on to CS2 for the moment until I’m sure that the new one is o.k.
DM
dave_milbut
Apr 28, 2007
I think that I will hold on to CS2 for the moment until I’m sure that the new one is o.k.

that’s very wise of you! 🙂

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections