DH
Posted By
Dennis_Hallinan
Apr 26, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Since Adobe didn’t provide a printed manual with CS3 Photoshop Extended I need a book that has information about the 3D feature. Amazon doesn’t offer anything that mentions the 3D feature in the Extended proggie.

Thanks.

Dennis Hallinan

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DM
dave_milbut
Apr 26, 2007
adobe sells the manual for 12 bux. i got it when i ordered.
DM
Don_McCahill
Apr 26, 2007
And, unless different from past experience, there should be a PDF of the manual in the materials you recieved.
JW
John_Waller
Apr 26, 2007
Have you tried this:
http://www.adobe.com/designcenter/video_workshop/

Regards

John Waller
DH
Dennis_Hallinan
Apr 26, 2007
Thanks to all…I did find the PDF on the DVD and it covers the Extended version also. I have been going through the DesignCenter videos and they are very helpful. Hopefully Martin Evening will have a new book out with all the Extended material included.

Dennis Hallinan

PS I even found the Adobe Book Store…never thought they would charge for a manual. 🙂
P
Phosphor
Apr 27, 2007
12 bucks is cheap.

Books are expensive to produce and ship.
DM
dave_milbut
Apr 27, 2007
so add that to the cost of the upgrade and it’s 212 for the standard or 362 for the upgrade… <shrug>
JJ
John Joslin
Apr 27, 2007
Things ain’t what they used to be:

<http://img185.imageshack.us/my.php?image=psboxesph9.jpg>
P
Phosphor
Apr 27, 2007
Just got the PS CS2 upgrade last week (sneaked in right under the wire…gotta send for the free CS 3 upgrade soon.)

But I got a manual, and it’s OK, but there are MUCH better books.

Never had a Photoshop manual before. I got my chops up to speed with Deke McClelland’s Photoshop Bible 4. WAY better than the official manual.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections