DP
Posted By
Daryl_Pritchard
Apr 26, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Wal-mart isn’t exactly the first place that comes to mind when I want to purchase software, but anyone wanting PS CS3 might keep an eye on their online offerings. While the price has returned today to about $198 USD, it was down to $149 yesterday and presumably the day before. Pricing mistake or honest discount I’m not sure, but $149 is certainly much more in line with what the price should be. Perhaps we’ll see it again.

Daryl

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

EH
Ed_Hannigan
Apr 26, 2007
Upgrade or full version?

I see the upgrade on their website for $194. Not an unusual price at all.
DP
Daryl_Pritchard
Apr 26, 2007
It was the upgrade Ed, listed yesterday at $148 and some cents. I know some folks at TexasPhotoForum.com took advantage of it, and the orignal post was for 4/24, so the price was good for at least 24 hours by the time I heard of it. Also reported, for any who aren’t aware, is that a special code of AIGA07 at the Adobe Store is said to be good for a 15% discount.

Daryl
P
Phosphor
Apr 26, 2007
Somebody posted a price at WalMart.com the other day that was about US$55.00 cheaper than that.

That was what the big deal was all about.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections