BR
Posted By
Bert_Reket
Jul 8, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m having trouble getting the online services update to function. Everytime I try to use this feature, I get an error message. Any ideas on how to solve this problem?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BH
Beth_Haney
Jul 8, 2004
This is a common complaint, and the answer is simple. There are no updates, so go to Edit>Preferences>Adobe Online and set the Frequency at which Elements is to check for updates to Never. Yes, it does seem to be doing something as PSE first starts, but it really isn’t.
J
JRS
Jul 8, 2004
There are new recipes and a jpeg2000 plug in if you have a new install. the online updater is useless – persevere and it will work eventually

Jon

wrote in message
This is a common complaint, and the answer is simple. There are no
updates, so go to Edit>Preferences>Adobe Online and set the Frequency at which Elements is to check for updates to Never. Yes, it does seem to be doing something as PSE first starts, but it really isn’t.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections