Book – One-Click Wow (Davis & Dayton authors)

SB
Posted By
Stara_Baba
Jul 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve just purchased the book with CD and see that it is geared for Elements 1. I have Elements 2 and see that there is also a book,
"Photoshop Elements 2 One-Click Wow!" by Davis. Am I OK with the book I have? (Didn’t realize the other book was out there.) Loading the styles and recipes won’t be a problem?
I run OS 9.1 on an iMac. TIA. Will be checking via Usenet for replies.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

AT
Anne_Twitchell
Jul 6, 2004
Can you return the book you bought and buy the one for Elements 2.0? On second thought there is bound to be a 3.0 before long, so work with what you have. Everything on your disk will work with 2.0 except the recipes. Frankly I don’t miss them.
Anne
RR
Raymond Robillard
Jul 6, 2004
Ditto here… I gave that book to my friend when she got PSE 2.0. I’ve explained the recipes she’s missing, and said she didn’t mind.

Ray

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections