KD
Posted By
Kirk_Dickinson
Apr 25, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I guess this is just a gripe because I don’t expect a workaround or fix.

I don’ t know which version of Photoshop on the Windows platform first allowed you to drag the windows out of Photoshop, but I have been doing that for years. I usually roll up Photoshop to the top of the screen to its smallest allowed size, then drag all the working windows onto the desktop where I want them. This is probably more of a mac-like way to work, but since I don’t have a mac, I don’t know. I just like to work this way.

Well, with CS3, I don’t like the new dockbar, so I configured it as close as I could to CS2.

Now, when I have a window outside of Photoshop and hit ctrl-0 to zoom to fit on screen, it does a very weird thing, Photoshop makes the image tiny tiny. 0.098% zoom on one of the images.

This didn’t happen in CS2.

Since I do a lot of web stuff, I frequently have Dreamweaver or a web browser open below photoshop CS2 so that I can sample colors for my designs. With CS3 this workflow just isn’t practical.

Thanks,

Kirk

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DM
dave_milbut
Apr 25, 2007
this is being discussed here. seems like a legit bug.

Andrew Pietrzyk, "Bottoms up" #1, 23 Apr 2007 12:02 am </cgi-bin/webx?14/0>

and cs2 was the 1st version that allowed you to roll up the screen like that.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections