Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Try number two:

Need help with this picture:

<‘http://www.pixcentral.com/viewer.php?id=344266forforum.jpg‘>

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
bob733
Apr 25, 2007
Try number 2 (continued)

I took this picture standing up and the camer looking down on a portion of the countertop.

I want to make the counter top look as if I were sitting down and shooting across it (like I was facing someone playing cards) (using free transform??)

I also want to reduce the glare (and eventually change the texture to a wood type fixture.

Now, I hope this is the way you guys want to have these &^%(*&^$ pictures posted.

Thanks as always for your help and putting up with me

Bob
JJ
John Joslin
Apr 25, 2007
Someone has to say it.

Since you took the picture, why don’t you get the lighting right and preferably take a picture of what you actually want?
B
bob733
Apr 25, 2007
It is called shooting quick, not thinking ahead and changing (after the fact) what I wanted to originally do.

That being said, with the www.picCentral.com / www.pixentral.com fiasco, with all the confusion and now obvious comments about why I didnt shoot what I wanted to shoot in the first place (a fair question), lets just drop this one all togeather.

I will just re do the shot some other time. It would have been nice however to see if this could have been transformed, but I would now suspect it can not because it does not have 3D attributes.

Thanks anyway folks.

Bob
RK
Rob_Keijzer
Apr 25, 2007
I will just re do the shot some other time

That shouldn’t be difficult.

If I want a shot of a counter I go downstairs, walk into one of the stores (don’t need to introduce myself) ask if I may, make the shot, run up the stairs again, insert the CF card, while resisting the temptation to put Steppen Wolf’s "Magic Carpet Ride" on (Star Trek: First Contact)

And that’s it

I’d do it now if I wasn’t somewhere else.

Rob

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections