K
Posted By
KumarB
Apr 25, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
have been trying to modify low size/resolution and quality images to JPEG, wanted to know if my graphics card or color settings or if monitor quality/properties matters for converted jpeg files.

is graphic card useful for converting images? as it is used for cache only ? game quality matters but if this also helps for quality image conversion?

which color palette is better for conversions?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

C
chrisjbirchall
Apr 25, 2007
I’m afraid your question makes no sense at all. Would you like to rephrase it and explain exactly what problems you are having.

LenHewitt, "How To Get Help Quickly" #, 4 Mar 2004 8:27 am </cgi-bin/webx?50>
K
KumarB
Apr 25, 2007
whenever i convert low size gif or bmp files to jpeg its resulting into bad blurred file, how can i improve quality?
K
KumarB
Apr 25, 2007
by looking every aspect what i felt that could be a problem , i have mentioned in previous post, just wanted to know all the problems and better solutions.
P
Phosphor
Apr 25, 2007
"…i have mentioned in previous post…"

You should have kept the discussion in that thread, rather than starting a new one about the same thing. It makes it easier for everyone to follow.
JJ
John Joslin
Apr 25, 2007
I have followed your story Kumar and must tell you that your project is a simple one but you have two problems. One is the way you trying to realise it and the other is the low quality of your source material.

Regarding the first: you need to collect the pictures you need in the final project, and size them and frame them first. You can then assemble and position them in the final image.

Regarding the quality: those shots from video footage are never going to look very good – Photoshop can enhance but it can’t produce quality that isn’t there!
K
KumarB
Apr 26, 2007
thanks everyone for the help.
K
KumarB
Apr 26, 2007
thanks John Joslin
JJ
John Joslin
Apr 26, 2007
God luck with it!

🙂

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections