MM
Posted By
Mike_Morrell
Apr 24, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I did this all of the time in CS2. I create a very large canvas and drag smaller photos into the canvas so that I can print them on roll paper, one large sheet at a time.

In this case, I created a 24×28" 480ppi 8 bit canvas. I open up just one of my 4×6 480ppi .psd files. I drag it onto the large image and then CS3 hangs. Reboot, try again, same problem.

So I create the large file in CS2, take the same first image and drag it into the large canvas and position it on the top left. I save the large canvas. No problem.

I close CS2 and go back into CS3 and open the large file. I open the next 4×6" .psd file. then I drag it onto the large canvas and CS3 hangs. Same problem as before.

So I have to end-task out of CS3 and I open up CS2 and add all of my images to the large canvas, flatten and print. No problems.

So what is going on with CS3 in this case?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections