A
Posted By
AdobeTodd
Apr 21, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Just curious, I’ve already ordered Photoshop CS3 Extended but I was wondering does it come with some video tutorials? I’ve ordered the User Guide as well but I prefer tutorials over browsing manuals.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

DM
dave_milbut
Apr 22, 2007
according to the manual it has about 200 video tut’s included. there’s another dvd in the EE package.
A
AdobeTodd
Apr 22, 2007
200?!! WOW! That’s fantastic. I can’t wait to get it now! Thanks for letting me know. 🙂
DM
dave_milbut
Apr 22, 2007
I’m just telling you what i read. I’ve seen the disk but haven’t actually loaded it yet. Still playing with the new features by looking in the manual then going to the program…
E
EBShephard
Apr 22, 2007
Are these not the same as the online ones?

<http://www.adobe.com/designcenter/video_workshop/>

E
PW
Peter_Wing
Apr 22, 2007
Are these not the same as the online ones?
Yes…I have the Photoshop CS3 Extended Upgrade package and the DVD with the tutorials will open with the same interface as the web page.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections