JM
Posted By
Jaco_Malan
Apr 11, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve tried using genius pensketch 9×12 tablet in corel painter and it works fine but its a no go in photoshop cs2 or cs3beta! the pressure sens just does not work!

Any help appreciated!!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

L
LenHewitt
Apr 11, 2007
You will need an updated tablet driver. If there isn’t one, you will be out of luck until there is.
J
Juanmi
Apr 14, 2007
I’ve got the latest drivers for the genius graphic tablet and still doesn’t work (the pressure) with PS CS2 nor PS CS3 beta, but it does work with Windows Journal
JM
Jaco_Malan
Apr 14, 2007
Just got reply from Genius support! they say there will be a 64 and 32bit driver release at the end of the month! so that might solve the problem
JM
Jaco_Malan
May 6, 2007
No Driver release yet but i set up my pc on a dual boot with vista and Xp but cant even get it to work in xp! still does work in painter! this is realy putting me far behind on my work! anyone plz Help!!!!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections