C
Posted By
chevysales
Apr 10, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
is there any way to show pics side by side as you can with canon’s DPP?

I of course see smaller areas of pic while using a tool allowing one to see changes like when using usm but i am actually looking to see entire pic side by side.

reading scott kelby’s book Photoshop CS2 for Digital Photographers and while i like the book i don’t see this "trick" or ability listed anywhere?

for us struggling "learners" of photoshop it’s darn hard to learn for me as after 1 year of playing with ACR i learn a little bit and they come out with new version 😉

thanx

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

JJ
John Joslin
Apr 10, 2007
C
chevysales
Apr 11, 2007
guess not.

and thank you for the link with simple enough answer.

wish same could be done with acr but thats asking a bit much…
JZ
Joe_Zydeco
Apr 11, 2007
Your question is somewhat vague, but your response to John clearly says you are not satisfied with the answer you got.

Just guessing now, but if you don’t want a before/after display, maybe you want a second live, full-sized image to view while you are working on details in a zoomed-in image. For that, click Window>Arrange>New Window for…

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections