Need assistance with reference to downloading Adobe Logo!

AA
Posted By
Amit Amberker
Apr 10, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi :),

It is my great pleasure to share with Adobe Forum members that I am qualified as "Adobe Certified Expert" in Adobe Photoshop CS2 :). I got my ACE Certificate couple of week ago from United States of America.

Unfortunately I am unable to download the Logo from the following URL πŸ™

< https://i7lp.integral7.com/durango/do/login?ownername=adobe& amp;channel=adobe&basechannel=prometric>

Please let me know how to proceed with to download Adobe Logo.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you!

With Warm Regards,
Amit Amberker ~

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

EH
Ed_Hannigan
Apr 10, 2007
I think you have to be an Ace to get to the page with the logos. Why not use a screenshot?
AA
Amit Amberker
Apr 10, 2007
Hi Ed

I am an ACE and I got my certificate few weeks ago. But unable to download the Logo. What does I should use screenshot mean?
JJ
John Joslin
Apr 10, 2007
It means we can’t log in to see what you are talking about.
AA
Amit Amberker
Apr 10, 2007
hum… Okay… Well, should I just need to put HTML code over here and hit the "Post Message" button?
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Apr 10, 2007
I don’t think that will work.

I assume you already tried right-clicking on the graphic and choosing Save Image As…

Or, hit the Print Screen key, open a new document in Photoshop and Paste.

This is basic stuff.
C
chrisjbirchall
Apr 10, 2007
This is basic stuff

That’s ace Ed πŸ˜‰

Amit. We lesser mortals cannot access those pages without logging-in. Doing as Ed suggests should get you the logo.
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Apr 10, 2007
Assuming it appears on the page. It’s possible it’s a link to a downloadable Illustrator file, for instance.

But we non-Aces can’t know because we can’t see it.

Any Aces around?
DM
Don_McCahill
Apr 10, 2007
I got my ACE a long time ago (PS6). At that time you got a username and password that allowed you access to that site … I never bothered to go there.

Don
AA
Amit Amberker
Apr 11, 2007
Hi to All,

Thank you for all your responses. Well, as I said earlier, I got my ACE Certificate couple of week ago from United States of America but unfortunately I am unable to download the Logo from the following URL

< https://i7lp.integral7.com/durango/do/login?ownername=adobe& amp;channel=adobe&basechannel=prometric>

As mentioned by "Ed Hannigan", there is no link as such to a downloadable Illustrator file, for instance or any Graphic to choose Save Image As or hitting the Print Screen key to paste in Photoshop in a New Document.

As mentioned by "Don McCahill", I do have my username and password but there is nothing as such to download the Logo.

Could anybody assist me with reference to my issue???

Thank you!

With Warm Regards,
Amit Amberker ~
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Apr 11, 2007
Look at your keyboard. Your computer should have a Print Screen key over to the right of the main keys.
JJ
John Joslin
Apr 11, 2007
Go into the page with the logo using your username or create a log-in if you are a first time user.

The link to download the logo should be there.

If you don’t know how to download it, show us the screen.
AA
Amit Amberker
Apr 11, 2007
Hey Ed Hannigan, I am aware about "Print Screen" key ;). I know what does it do and etc since I keep using Print Screen key very often for Graphics and Web work ;). I am just unable to download my ACE Logo… πŸ™

Hi John Joslin,

What does "Go into the page with the logo" stands for?… As mentioned by you, there is no link to download the logo under "Get Logo" option :(… Please pull the follwoing link to see the screen.

<http://www.mirroremage.com/images/ACE_Get_Logos.jpg>

Thank you!

With Warm Regards,
Amit Amberker ~
AC
Art Campbell
Apr 11, 2007
This thread has certainly helped me form an opinion related to ACE certification on resumes I review.

;- )

Art
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Apr 11, 2007
Amit,

Can you actually see any logos? Perhaps they are not there. "There are no programs available."

Maybe contact Adobe about it.
L
LenHewitt
Apr 11, 2007
Amit,

I have removed your link as it appears to reveal your login details to the ACE area.
RK
Rob_Keijzer
Apr 11, 2007
Is "ACE" some sort of IQ validation test?

Rob
AA
Amit Amberker
Apr 12, 2007
Forum Host, NO WORRIES for eliminating the link but it was NOT showing login username/password as mentioned you. John Joslin had requested to show the screen and hence I sent that link.

John Joslin, send me your email ID. I will email you the link once again.

Art Campbell, I am glad to know that this thread has helped you.

Ed Hannigan, NO πŸ™ I cannot see any logo over there πŸ™ YEAH!… Indeed I contact Adobe but I presume they are just LEAST BOTHERED to help me out with reference to downloading my ACE Logo. [Adobe Team, are you hearing me what I said?]

LenHewitt, I don’t think the link was revealing my login details to the ACE area and moreover how does it matters even if it reveals to ACE area? Is it against law?

Rob Keijzer, good question. Well, YEAH!… "ACE" is sort of IQ validation test. If you planning to take it, GO-AHEAD. It really helps you a lot. Good Luck!

Anybody over there who could help-out with reference to downloading ACE Logo?

Thank you!

With Warm Regards,
Amit Amberker ~
MJ
Mike_J_Sargent
Apr 12, 2007
Amit

You could download the following publication from Adobe:

< http://www.adobe.com/support/certification/pdfs/Cert_Logo_Gu ide.pdf>

Whilst the document shows all the relevant logos, it does not allow extraction of them, but you should be able to zoom into the logo you require and print screen and paste from there.

Not a perfect solution I know, but its workable.
L
LenHewitt
Apr 12, 2007
Amit,

moreover how does it matters even if it reveals to ACE area?<<

That area is restricted to qualified Adobe Certified Experts. If Adobe wanted everyone and anyone to have access they wouldn’t password protect it!
TB
Tony Blair
Apr 12, 2007
"Amit Amberker" wrote in message
Hi :),

It is my great pleasure to share with Adobe Forum members that I am qualified as "Adobe Certified Expert" in Adobe Photoshop CS2 :). I got my ACE Certificate couple of week ago from United States of America.
Unfortunately I am unable to download the Logo from the following URL πŸ™

Please let me know how to proceed with to download Adobe Logo.

Thank you!

With Warm Regards,
Amit Amberker ~

Hi Amit

You have mail!
NM
Nigel_Moore
Apr 12, 2007
Is "ACE" some sort of IQ validation test?

It would appear not 8/
AA
Amit Amberker
Apr 12, 2007
Mike J Sargent, thank you so much for sending me the following link –

Yeah!… Indeed it’s not a perfect solution. You see, perhaps it makes more sense to get my ACE Photoshop CS2 Logo OFFICIALLY and FORMALLY from Adobe Organization πŸ™‚

LenHewitt, Yeah!… I got your point and you are making sense. But the link was NOT AT ALL revealing my login details since it was just a "Screenshot" file [.jpg] file.

Nigel Moore, I agree with you. It’s indeed not IQ validation test BUT REMEMBER THE WORD "sort" …. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ˜›

Well, back to you Rob Keijzer… "ACE" is basically an Exam. It stands for Adobe Certified Expert. To know more about "ACE", pull the following URL: <http://www.adobe.com/support/certification/ace.html> … If you planning to take it, GO-AHEAD. It really helps you a lot.

Dear Adobe Team, I apologize and stand correct for my statement. In one of my back and forth reply, I mentioned as –

"Ed Hannigan, NO I cannot see any logo over there YEAH!… Indeed I contact Adobe but I presume they are just LEAST BOTHERED to help me out with reference to downloading my ACE Logo. [Adobe Team, are you hearing me what I said?]"

As per Mike J SargentΒ’s feedback, am heading to following URL:

Now I am just patiently waiting for Adobe to revert back to meΒ…..

Thank youΒ….

With Warm Regards,
Amit Amberker ~
DM
Don_McCahill
Apr 12, 2007
Dear Adobe Team,

Amit

Sorry, but there is no Adobe Team here. Len, who is the moderator, is a volunteer, not an Adobe employee. The rest of us are users like yourself, which explains why a few are giving you a rough ride.

If you want a response from Adobe, you will have to take another route. They don’t respond to these messages.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections