H
Posted By
hockysk8r15
Apr 9, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
i have a pirated copy of photoshop CS and it worked for the longest time. Once i installed illustrator photoshop stopped working but illustrator and image ready still worked fine. when photoshop opens it will freeze before the loading screen then just sit there for a couple minutes then says that it has encountered an error and needs to close and wont go past that point. this is after reinstalling it and removing illustrator. any help would be greaty appreciated

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

KC
Kevin C
Apr 9, 2007
wrote:
i have a pirated copy of photoshop CS and it worked for the longest time. Once i installed illustrator photoshop stopped working but illustrator and image ready still worked fine. when photoshop opens it will freeze before the loading screen then just sit there for a couple minutes then says that it has encountered an error and needs to close and wont go past that point. this is after reinstalling it and removing illustrator. any help would be greaty appreciated
That’s what comes of using pirate software… Hope your email address is a fake one…

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections