Who wants/needs a Glyph Palette in Photoshop?

M
Posted By
MiguelSousa
Apr 6, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
(Posted on the Mac forum as well < http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx/Adobe%20Photoshop/Ph otoshop%20Macintosh/21983> )

My name is Miguel Sousa, I’m a typeface designer and font developer working at Adobe in the Type department, and this is my debut on this forum.

I’m interested to hear your opinions about how valuable would be to have a Glyph palette in Photoshop, just like Illustrator and InDesign already have.

I am a regular on Typophile (typophile.com) — a Typography related community —, where I have started a thread about the need for this new feature, <http://typophile.com/node/32683>

Nonetheless, I’m interested to hear the opinion of other Photoshop users, who are less focussed on setting text with Photoshop, and I thought this forum would be a good place.

Thank you for your collaboration, your input is invaluable.

Regards,
Miguel

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

RB
Robert_Barnett
Apr 7, 2007
No offense Miguel, but I would rather have a color where option in the colors palette.

Robert
B
Bernie
Apr 7, 2007
What’s colour got to do with a Glyph palette?
MD
Michael_D_Sullivan
Apr 7, 2007
I for one would very much like to have a glyph palette or panel. I don’t have Illy or ID, so I have no easy access to individual glyphs now.
RK
Ronald Keller
Apr 7, 2007
Hi Miguel,

I would love a Glyph palette in Photoshop!

Regards,

Ronald
P
Phosphor
Apr 7, 2007
I’d like a pastry cart in the next version of Photoshop.

Just as likely.
RB
Robert_Barnett
Apr 7, 2007
Nothing. He was talking about his wants and I through mine in.

Robert

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections