Posted By
Jan_C._Doddy
Apr 3, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello all,

This maybe off the Photoshop topic, however, I had a program that created nice – clean contact sheets that I was able to place 2 lines of text in the header and 1 line in the footer and I think it also placed a gray gride between the thumbnails. I want to be able to print these for my clients, not do on-line as most of my search has come up with.

I updated my computer last year and now I don’t have the program / utility and now have the need again for a new client.

OK, so the question is – anyone know of a program to do this? I know that PS will create contact sheets, however, the program I had was more flexable.

Thanks for your help,

Jan

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JC
Jan_C._Doddy
Apr 4, 2007
OK, I guess no-one likes my request or the wrong forum, so I’ll continue searching myself.

Thanks anyway.

Jan
B
Bernie
Apr 4, 2007
Not that we don’t like your request, but someone who doesn’t know the name of a software he installed on his computer (and presumably doesn’t have the installer disk) rings a whole bunch of alarm bells.

We tend to use the Phosothop Contact Sheet feature
JC
Jan_C._Doddy
Apr 4, 2007
CN, thanks for the come-back! The utility / program I had was on my old computer and was a download. Unfortunately, I only used it a few times thus not remembering. If I used it once a month, well then that would be cause to "ring a whole bunch of alarm bells"!

As mentioned in my first post, PS only does the thumbnails and not all the text on the header and footer as the one I had. I tend to treat my clients with high regard and give them the best!

Later————–
DG
Dana_Gartenlaub
Apr 5, 2007
However, Contact Sheet II brings up the composites before you send them wherever you want them. You can add text or whatever you like before printing or storing them.
JC
Jan_C._Doddy
Apr 5, 2007
Dana, yes, I could do that, however, the program I had, and I now found, does all that in one shot.

It’s CompuPic-Pro.

Jan

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections