Posted By
Talahi
Jun 28, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Howdy:

I downloaded Photo Shop CS Trial Version. How can I add a serial number so it continues to function?

Thanks

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

RH
Ron Hunter
Jun 29, 2004
Talahi wrote:

Howdy:

I downloaded Photo Shop CS Trial Version. How can I add a serial number so it continues to function?

Thanks
Well, you could try random numbers for a few thousand years, or you could use the novel approach of paying for the program in which case Adobe will send you the number and directions on how to apply them.
JG
Jimmy G
Jun 29, 2004
That’s not the question.

There is a situation in which the trial version does not produce any screen or option to input a properly (Or otherwise) obtained serial number. I was told of this & shown it on a friends’ computer.
RH
Ron Hunter
Jun 30, 2004
Jimmy G wrote:

That’s not the question.

There is a situation in which the trial version does not produce any screen or option to input a properly (Or otherwise) obtained serial number. I was told of this & shown it on a friends’ computer.
Many trial programs are set up this way. You either download another version after paying online, or they have a keycombo, or hidden click point to open a window for input of the number.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections