Weird problem just arose with Photoshop CS2…

JW
Posted By
Jadyn_Welch
Mar 9, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Well I tried deleting the file manually, and that didn’t work either…I was able to delete the file, but the image size window still pops up when I open a new image. I tried restarting Photoshop too, but that didnt help. Any other ideas? Thanks.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

G
Gener
Mar 9, 2007
Perhaps a repair of Photoshop CS2 might do the trick. Run your install disk and instead of Install, you will have the Repair option. The nice thing about this option is that it won’t hurt your existing presets and all. No s/n or re-activation needed.

I ran it a few days ago to fix a missing History option in File Info. It repaired that missing part without any hitch.

Gene

Post note: I don’t know who else uses your copy of CS2, but if the above does nothing, check File > Scripts > Script Events Manager and see if any script is set to run automatically on a New or Open file.
BR
Beau_Roch
Mar 11, 2007
Using Photoshop CS2 (on Windows XP Home PC). Crop Tool is not acting correctly. When I use the Crop Tool it only selects an area diagonally and when I stop dragging I can only expand or contract the selected area diagonally. It only shows four points for adjustments (on the corners). I should have six or eight points so that I can adjust horizontally and vertically and not just diagonally. I have reset Photoshop to all of its default settings and still no change. Why can’t I adjust vertically or horizontally anymore?
JJ
John Joslin
Mar 11, 2007
Post#8 is answered in the other thread.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections