G
Posted By
gsrblack
Jun 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m new at Elements and wanted to ask if there was a way to batch off a bunch of files and have it auto crop them all. Also, can I batch off a bunch of files as well and have Elements autofix it all at once? I don’t want to go in and do each file separately.

Thansk!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MM
Mac_McDougald
Jun 22, 2004
In a word, no.
The only batching in Elements is file conversion/resizing/naming.

Full Photoshop will do closer to what you want by recording and replaying actions of your exact steps.

Mac
SS
Sherri_Schneider
Jun 24, 2004
When I use the batch command to open up a folder of my pictures all at once, I set the size because I want them all to be 4 x 6. However, it brings all the pictures in at 21 x 28 even though I’ve set the size portion of the batch command.

Help! I have just purchased this program and am already frustrated.
RR
Raymond Robillard
Jun 24, 2004
It has probably to do with the resolution. If you look at the resolution of those 21 x 28 pictures, it must be very low. Start over from your originals again, and set a higher resolution, this will help.

Ray

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections