Posted By
jlk7233
Jun 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

I asked this question on this forum quite some time ago but can’t find the link that was given. I would like to print out all of the pictures off my mini cd at once (ie 4 to a page) and I understand it can’t be done with Photoshop Elements 2 so someone on this forum told me about an inexpensive program that could be downloaded called "Q Image". Does anyone have the link for that or know of another high-quality, inexpensive program that can do what I want to do? Q Image seemed to print out sharp, clear photos which is exactly what I’m looking for. Thanks for your help!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

GD
Grant_Dixon
Jun 21, 2004
jkl

Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage/

Grant
J
jlk7233
Jun 21, 2004
Yes, Grant. Thank you very much!

Judy
JH
Jim_Hess
Jun 21, 2004
I looked at that web site, and I see that they only have printer profiles for certain printers, none of which are HP printers which is what I have. I use a lowly HP 7150. Does anyone know if Qimage would do me any good? Personally, I feel as though I get good results printing directly from either Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. Does anyone have any anecdotal information that would shed light on this?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections