NJ
Posted By
Nathan Jackson
Mar 2, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I was recently watching on CNN and they showed a website for (www.ageprogression.org) I checked it out and I seemed pretty interested in doing this but I did not want to pay the $100 they are offering. I was wanting to know here if there is a way in Photoshop (I have the full CS2 and beta CS3 of Photoshop) you can do this yourself. Or is it better to do it online with the website?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

OR
Owen Ransen
Mar 2, 2007
On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 00:28:45 -0600, "Nathan Jackson" wrote:

www.ageprogression.org

Nothing to do with your question but…

The real test of this would be to use a photo of
a real child taken 30 years ago and see how they
"progress" it to the current day, and then compare their extrapolations with a photo of the real
30 something year old.

I’m not sure if there any examples of that on the
site.

It sounds like the "reconstruction of a face from
a skull" fantasy. At a recent (real) forensics conference about 30 different researchers got 30 totally
different faces from the same skull.

Easy to use graphics effects:
http://www.ransen.com/
TW
Toobi Won Kenobi
Mar 2, 2007
"Nathan Jackson" wrote in message
I was recently watching on CNN and they showed a website for (www.ageprogression.org) I checked it out and I seemed pretty interested in
doing this but I did not want to pay the $100 they are offering. I was wanting to know here if there is a way in Photoshop (I have the full CS2 and
beta CS3 of Photoshop) you can do this yourself. Or is it better to do it online with the website?

Not quite the same but…
http://www.worth1000.com/tutorial.asp?sid=161116

TWK

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections