GD
Posted By
Grant_Dixon
Jun 20, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Happy "Lets Sell Another Card Day" to all the fathers out there!

Grant

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JF
Jodi_Frye
Jun 20, 2004
Card ? I gave my husband a son !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no sex today for us !
H
Hedwigess
Jun 20, 2004
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S, Jodi and nameless Husband and welcome to the world little one. I hope we can improve it for you soon!
Kindest thoughts
RR
Raymond Robillard
Jun 20, 2004
Card ? I gave my husband a son !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no sex today for us !
A real one, or a Fuji, 16 bits per channel, glossy bordeless printed version? 😉

Congratulations !!

Ray
JC
Jane Carter
Jun 20, 2004
Need a picture of the baby and much congratulations!
Jane
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jun 21, 2004
Just got back after a long weekend of visits and found these messages !

My son turned 3 this past March….4 years ago I conceived on father’s( found this out a few weeks later)…so, he could not have asked for a better gift…a little belated by 9 months 😉

So, since I am happy with just 2 children (I’ll be 40 prty soon)I no longer plan on ‘pacifying’ the husband with sex as a father’s day gift..I’m terrible, yes.
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jun 21, 2004
By the way, ‘happy daddy day’ to those of you who have little joys in your life AND little grandjoys 🙂

P.S. Bought an Epson stylus C40UX at a garage sale for 5 bucks today ! He said he barely used it and it shows. Has everything except the USB cable which I probably have one laying around here somewhere. This will be great for my daughter when I find a PC tower for her.
BE
Bob_E._Warren
Jun 21, 2004
Jodi —
I got a C40UX for my wife a while back and it has worked great. If she leaves it on too long, though, I have to run the head cleaning routines, so turn it off when you’re not using it!
Bob Warren

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections