AD
Posted By
Astrid_De_Deyne
Jun 18, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is it possible to change the saving settings in Photoshop 7.0?

When I’m saving a image, Photoshop automatically saves on my desktop. I always have to go manually to the map I want to put my file in. Is there a way I can program Photoshop to go to the map I want to save in or to the last opened map?

I’ve tried to find it in the preferences but I didn’t find it. It would save me a lot of time!

Thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

RR
Raymond Robillard
Jun 18, 2004
First, this is the Photoshop Elements forum. A different software.

But, PS will always open the save dialog at the last location you saved something. If it doesn’t, then perhaps you’ll need to trash your preference. Immediately upon launching it (double-click on its icon on the desktop, for example), press and hold those 3 keys : CONTROL-ALT-SHIFT.

You’ll be offered to erase preferences. Click on Yes.

Ray
S
slp20082008
Jun 20, 2004
Ray, Can you help me, too? See my topic added 6/20: Save As with Slides. Thanks. Carol

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections