MC
Posted By
Marvin_Crumbliss
Feb 14, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Photoshop Elements 3.0 We were attempting to backup the catalog, it said it would use two disks. We put the first in and it said complete immediately, also checked ok. The second took a little time and checked out ok. We chhecked and the first was blank so I tried it again, same results. I got a different disk and when I tried it it all locked up.
I rebooted and when I brought Elements up it gave me the following:

There was a problem opening the catalog named "CIB Catalog" Another user or application may have the catalog open, or one or more files may be missing, out of date, or damaged.

The ODBC data source reported the following error: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft access driver] The MicrosoftJet database engine stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data aat the same time."

Attempt to compact and recover this Catalog, then open again.

I attempted recovery and got this message:

Catalog recovery incomplete. A problem was encountered during catalog recovery. Your catalog may be ok, but if you experience problems with it that cannot be resolved through the recover catalog option or restarting your system you may need to restore this catalog from backup.

I went through the help system and downloaded PSE_301_Update_0605.zip with no help. I then opened a new catalog so it left out redoing the SP2 file. We do not have a full backup as this what we were attempting.

Please help!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

C
chrisjbirchall
Feb 14, 2007
All the doors on this corridor look the same. You wandered through the wrong one I’m afraid. This is Photoshop Windows. Elements is further down the hall.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections