MM
Posted By
Mark McGillveray
Feb 13, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I installed PS CS2 on my Acer 5680 Laptop with Vista Ultimate on it. I registered it 3 times but the pop up opens every time I start PS. PS is also activated on the machine. I had the same thing happen with Office 2003 and the software agreement pop up. It would not go away. The Microsoft site had a registry tweak to fix that. I tried the same tweak for PS but it did not work.
Thanks
Mark

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

MM
Mark McGillveray
Feb 13, 2007
I got a fix on the Vista forum at Microsoft site.

Right click on the CS2 icon in the program start menu and select "run as administrator" Then register the software again. It worked, no more pop up.

Hope this helps someone.
C
chrisjbirchall
Feb 13, 2007
Thank you for sharing your solution.
A
Aderan
Feb 14, 2007
Thanks a million, I had the same problem.
"Mark McGillveray" wrote in message
I installed PS CS2 on my Acer 5680 Laptop with Vista Ultimate on it. I registered it 3 times but the pop up opens every time I start PS. PS is also activated on the machine. I had the same thing happen with Office 2003 and the software agreement pop up. It would not go away. The Microsoft site had a registry tweak to fix that. I tried the same tweak for PS but it did not work.
Thanks
Mark

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections