SW
Posted By
Samurdha.Wijekone
Feb 9, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, I’m currently working on a website. When I opened the PSD today, the entire image was completely different. There were no layers except for the background layer and there was a lot of red coloured noise at the top (i think where my header was). When you go to file open, the preview displays a thumbnail of the real thing(original one). Please help me, I cant afford to loose this document and I have no backups.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

EH
Ed_Hannigan
Feb 9, 2007
Sounds corrupted to me. Can you open it in ImageReady?

You might try trashing your Preferences and restarting your computer. If you’re lucky that MIGHT fix it.
SW
Samurdha.Wijekone
Feb 9, 2007
Cant open in ImageReady, same thing. Problem arose after a restart.
C
chrisjbirchall
Feb 9, 2007
Is it just the one file which won’t open? Can you open others? What about your back-up of this file, are you able to open that?

Did you try resetting the Prefs as Ed suggested?
X
xenophon
Feb 12, 2007
wrote in message
Hi, I’m currently working on a website. When I opened the PSD today, the entire image was completely different. There were no layers except for the background layer and there was a lot of red coloured noise at the top (i think where my header was). When you go to file open, the preview displays a thumbnail of the real thing(original one). Please help me, I cant afford to loose this document and I have no backups.

Warning! Internal Inconsistence Detected!

" I cant afford to loose this document" (This document is very important to me.)

"I have no backups" (This document doesn’t mean squat to me.)

If this document is so important, why do you not have multiple redundant backups for it?

Scott

Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
———————————————————- ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
———————————————————- http://www.usenet.com

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections