Posted By
Bennett_Richards
Dec 8, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

I was loading 5 RAW files into CS4 auto stitch. The file view fine a thumbnails in ACR 5.2 and Bridge but I noticed that when I was attempting to select which images to select for stitching in CS4 that the I could not see thumbnail detail in the selection view panel. After I selected the images I wanted by file name CS4 crashed when I tried to start the panorama stitching process… Anyone else had problems like this?

MacPro 2.66 GHZ dual core. 6GB RAM and Latest version of CS4, ACR on Leopard.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

R
Ram
Dec 8, 2008
It’s working fine on my machine running Tiger. Your setup is a lot more powerful than mine, and mine handles a 5-raw-image-file panorama fairly snappy.

Photoshop 11 ("CS4"). Dual bootable, DP MDD 1.25GHz G4 (2004), maxed out at 2GB of RAM, both Spotlight and Dashboard disabled, Photoshop primary scratch disk on dedicated 160GB internal drive, at least 100GB available on each of the four internal drives, up to 300GB on some. Counting external FW drives just over 1TB of drive space available. nVidia GeForce 7800 GS 425MHz 256 MB graphics display card. Processor napping enabled through CHUD 3.5.2.
NK
Neil_Keller
Dec 8, 2008
Maybe one or more of the raw files for the pano is damaged.

Niel

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections