Posted By
Kay_B
Dec 8, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi
Does anybody know if it i possible to upgrade from Photoshop CS3 extended education to Photoshop CS4 extended education?
I have heard that education versions can only be bought once and cannot be upgraded. Is this true? Thanks
KayB

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

WZ
Wade_Zimmerman
Dec 8, 2008
No that I not true you buy the normal upgrade which cost the same as the normal upgrade there is no break point for the upgrade.

What you heard was that you can only own one license for the education version, which is my understanding but I can even be mistaken about that. You can upgrade it as long as this remains the policy of Adobe as i was told.

Enjoy your upgrade. CS4 has very good things happening and make certain your system requirements are met by your hardware installed system.
R
Ram
Dec 8, 2008
In short, no, there is no such thing as an education upgrade.

You pay the same upgrade price as everybody else and get a full commercial version. Huge advantage.
KB
Kay_B
Dec 9, 2008
Many thanks for your replies. Have upgraded to the full commercial version from the education version.
KayB

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections