K
Posted By
klmhicks
Dec 4, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This is my first attempt with 3D anything and I’ve used the cube and redefined the materials to use photos. The photos are washed out when inserted into the cube. I’ve tried changing the settings but I can’t seem to find the one that allows the photos to be viewed at full intensity.

Please help! Thanks, k

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

NK
Neil_Keller
Dec 4, 2008
klm,

Can you post a link to a screen shot so we can see what you’re seeing? Also, tell us the specific settings, etc.

Thanks.

Neil
K
klmhicks
Dec 4, 2008
Neil, can you tell me how to post the screen shot? Thank you so much for your help. I’ll post the setting with the pic.
NK
Neil_Keller
Dec 4, 2008
klm,

Many of us use the free resource, pixentral.com. It allows you to locate your file and upload it to their server; then place a small picture preview and link back here.

Neil
K
klmhicks
Dec 4, 2008
Neil, I found it!! It was the Infinite Light settings. I didn’t know they existed. I can’t thank you enough. I am jazzed, I learned a new thing today in PS CS4 which blows me out of the water!
NK
Neil_Keller
Dec 5, 2008
Jazzed is good.

Neil
SG
steve_guilhamet
Dec 5, 2008
If I’m understanding your usage, you can also just change the 3D> Render Settings… Face Style: option from ‘Solid’ to ‘Unlit Texture’.

Did you end up turning the Intensity up on the lights?
K
klmhicks
Dec 5, 2008
Steve, yes I discovered the intensity settings and adjusted those. Thank you for the Unlit Texture, I even like that better, it is a global fix in addition to being easy.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections