JF
Posted By
Jodi_Frye
Jun 9, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I hate that saying that everyone gets there 15 minutes of fame. It’s a total crock ! It should say ‘ everyone gets there 15 minutes of down time and then it’s over’….that is much more appealing.

How did you make out with the oversized wedding dress fiasco ?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MR
Mark_Reibman
Jun 9, 2004
Jodi,

My name in lights again…oh, the fame is just too much. But I’ve already had my 15 minutes of fame or ‘down time’ on this forum.

So do you think that if Andy Wharhol said, "in this age everyone will have there 15 minutes of down time and then it’s over" it would have been remembered?

Don’t know what Molly decided. I’ll see her this weekend on a group bicycle ride.
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jun 9, 2004
well, 15 minutes of down time would be more appealing to someone who was ready to jump off a bridge. Might make him think twice…..just a 15 minute wait and things will get better. Sorry, just don’t like the saying.

I wanted you to get more fame cause we all deserve it more than we know.

You are special. Everyone is special.

let us know about the dress.
MR
Mark_Reibman
Jun 9, 2004
I wanted you to get more fame cause we all deserve it more than we know.

Thanks Jodi. But I’d probably misuse it if I had it. I’m working on being the best ‘Nobody’ I can be. 🙂
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jun 9, 2004
Mark, me too 🙂

holdin’ on to that as long as possible…..

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections