FB
Posted By
fidibusteam_bea
Jun 8, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
The Toolbox with various tools does not anymore appear. Only a small toolbox bar appears with the active tool. To change to other tools I can only choose tools on recepies. This is very slow and unconvenient. What is wrong?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

AT
Anne_Twitchell
Jun 8, 2004
Your toolbox may be there but off the screen. Try going to Windows, clicking on Tools to turn it off, then clicking on tools again to make it active. When I tried this after dragging the toolbox off the screen, the toolbox popped right up.
FB
fidibusteam_bea
Jun 8, 2004
Hi Anne
Thanks for your reply. I think the toolbox is there but I cannot see it – quite the way you describe it. I have tried the window option turning on and off the tools, but unfortunately nothing happens. If you had any other trick, just let me know. I will call the support in Switzerland tomorrow. Perhaps they can help me.
Greetings from Switzerland
Bea
TF
Terri_Foster
Jun 8, 2004
Try this: Go to Window in the menu bar and click on Reset Palette locations. It’s the last item in the menu list. This should put the tool box back in it’s default location. Hope this solves your problem.

Terri
BB
Barbara_Brundage
Jun 8, 2004
Try double-clicking the little bar you can see–it sounds like you just collapsed it.
FB
fidibusteam_bea
Jun 8, 2004
Hi Anne
Here I am again. You tip was correct. What I had to do was after turning the toolbox off, close the Adobe Photoshop Elements and restart again this program. And the toolbox appeared again! This may be a useful tip for others having same problem.
Thank you.
Tschau
Bea Völkle from Switzerland
AS
Anne_S_Twitchell
Jun 8, 2004
Bea, so glad that worked for you. I checked out Terri’s response and it works too. Lots of different ways to do things in Elements!
Anne

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections