AU
Posted By
ant_upton
Nov 28, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve created an Adjustment panel preset and I would like it to be first in the list, how do I adjust the order of presets.

I’ve looked in folder where the default presets are stored and can’t see my new one, (CS4>Presets>Curves) are they stored anywhere else?

Thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

AU
ant_upton
Dec 1, 2008
Bump – doesn’t anybody know?
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Dec 2, 2008
Custom Presets seem to display below a line beneath the default presets; and are shown in the order in which they were created.

I know of no way to change this.
J
jimhere
Dec 2, 2008
It looks like the default "Save" location for custom presets is in ~user/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Photoshop CS4/Presets/Curves (or whatever). This puts them under the line.

However, if you move you preset files from that folder to The Photoshop CS4 app folder (Presets/Curves), then restart Photoshop, they’ll appear alphabetically in the main list.

They keep the Adobe-made stuff separate from the user-made stuff this way.
WZ
Wade_Zimmerman
Dec 2, 2008
Very Cool Jim
AU
ant_upton
Dec 2, 2008
Thanks just what I was looking for, Ant

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections